8th Annual Physics Industry Recruitment and Placement Virtual Fair
A BRILLIANT NETWORKING EXPERIENCE FOR STUDENTS &
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR COMPANIES TO RAISE THEIR PROFILE WITH PHYSICS STUDENTS.
Wednesday 13th October 2021, 1pm – 4pm
Hosted by the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Sheffield
Are you looking to recruit the brightest young talent from some of the best university physics departments from across the North and Midlands? The WRIPA Recruitment and Placement Fair provides a fantastic opportunity for companies to raise their profile and connect with a regional talent pool of physics students.
- The fair is FREE and attendance is flexible, you can join for the whole event or just a small part of it.
- Connect with students through 1:1 appointments, Q&A panel discussions and employer talks and presentations.
- The virtual fair in 2020 attracted over 400 students, including undergraduates and postgraduates from 12 universities.
- Promote your business and vacancies through our recruitment fair App.
Interested In Getting Involved?
For more information about the fair access the WRIPA Fair Business Flyer
A brilliant opportunity to network and explore the diverse sectors available to you as a Physicist
- Free to attend: no registration fees.
- Meet a range of employers from sector leading companies such as CERN, NHS, Royal Aeronautical Society, Rolls Royce, Cummins and many more.
- Hear from employers, alumni and students with industry experience, getting a complete 360° overview.
- Sign up for activities such as 1:1 appointments with employers.
- Access the virtual fair from anywhere, across any of your devices, with Career Fair Plus.