WRIPA Fair 2023
10th Physics Industry Recruitment and Placement Fair
CONNECTING PHYSICS INDUSTRY WITH PHYSICS STUDENTS
Wednesday 18 October 2023
Hosted by the Department of Physics and Mathematics at the University of Hull
Employers at the Fair
The WRIPA Fair is a great opportunity to network and explore the diverse sectors available to you as a Physicist
- Free to attend: no registration fees.
- Meet a range of employers from sector leading companies such as CERN, AMETEK Land, d-fine, UK Space Agency, NHS and many more.
- Hear from employers, alumni and students with industry experience, getting a complete 360° overview.
- Take part in employer talks and Q&A Panel Discussions.
Are you looking to recruit the brightest students from some of the best university physics departments from across the North and Midlands? The WRIPA Recruitment and Placement Fair provides a fantastic opportunity for companies to raise their profile and connect with a regional talent pool of physics students. Promote your internships, placements and vacancies to over 700 students.
- The fair is FREE and you can connect with students within the exhibition area and through Q&A panel discussions and employer talks and presentations.
- The fair in 2022 attracted over 900 students, including undergraduates and postgraduates from 12 universities.
- Promote your business and vacancies through our recruitment fair app.
Feedback from last year’s fair included comments such as ‘Great event. Refreshing to chat to so many switched on, aspirational young people!’ and that ‘This event has been a fantastic opportunity for us to meet with lots of future talent for our business from a number of universities.’